NZ Graduates Registration
Easy 4 Step Online Application Process
Enter your personal details
Select payment method
Review your application
Apply For Registration
- Create User Account to get started.
- Already have a User Account Login Now
- Logged In? Apply for Registration Now
Please read the application guidelines for assistance while completing the application form.
You can complete part of the application and pay by credit card here but some additional documents are required. You should arrange for these to be sent to the Council as soon as possible. You should also arrange to pay the Council any of the fees your are resposible for if you elect not to pay by credit card. Both must be done before the closing date. The Midwifery Council will not consider your application until all documents and the fees have been received.
- The application fee to sit the National Midwifery Examination is $200NZD.
- The application fee for Registration is $300NZD.
View our refund policy.
The following documents are required from all applicants and are additional to the online application form:
- Evidence of your identity - certified as a true copy
- Character reference from a midwife
- Character reference from a person of good standing
- Medical certificate
- Consent to disclosure of police check
You will be directed to download the forms required later in this application process. You can also download these forms here.
The following documents are required if relevant:
- Details of convictions
- Details of any mental or physical condition or disability
- Certificate of Good Standing from any other regulatory authority with which you are registered
- Your IELTS result if English is not the language you spoke first
- Request for extra time or special facilities to sit the examination
No particular format is required for these documents but they should be typed (not hand written).
Having trouble applying online?
Please contact us.